Terms & Conditions
Please see below for an overview of our Terms & Conditions. For our full Terms & Conditions, please click here.
- The "Book Now Price" is for the full duration of the selected hire period.
- There is no charge for an additional driver.
- If the vehicle is returned more than 1 hour late, an extra day's rental will be charged.
- Minimum hire periods may apply to Weekends, Bank/Public holidays and to some locations.
- Payment is accepted by credit card
- We do not accept the exchange risk on any credit card transaction, whether it’s a gain or a loss.
- A deposit of between £1,000-£5,000 will be taken at the time of rental.
- The estimated cost of the rental and the deposit is payable at the start of the hire.
- The deposit is refundable, provided the vehicle is returned undamaged and full of the correct fuel.
- Please note that most type of cars require two credit cards.
- The rental quote includes Comprehensive cover although excess does apply.
- The amount of excess depends on which car you have rented and whether you have chosen to reduce the excess.
- The excess ranges from £1,000 to £3,000.
- An insurance proposal form must be completed by everyone wishing to drive the car.
- Minimum age limits apply; details of which are found alongside the description of the car on the website.
- The maximum age limit for any of our vehicles is currently 75yrs.
Loss or Damage to Vehicle
- Rates include comprehensive accidental damage cover, except for the first £1,000 - £3,000 (depending on which car you hire)
- The excess may be reduced for a daily payment. Details of which are found alongside the description of the car.
- All accidents must be reported within 24 hours and an accident report form completed.
- Failure to do this may result in the insurance becoming invalid.
- Rates include unlimited mileage (except those vehicles shown below)
- There is a free daily mileage allowance for each vehicle shown below.
- Any additional mileage travelled will be charged at the excess rate shown
|Jaguar F Type R 5.0 Supercharged||100 miles||£1 per mile|
|Jaguar XJ||100 miles||£1 per mile|
|Mercedes S Class||100 miles||£1 per mile|
|Mercedes SL500||100 miles||£1 per mile|
|Porsche 911 Carerra S & Porsche Targa||100 miles||£2 per mile|
|Porsche Boxster||100 miles||£1 per mile|
|Mercedes S Class Coupe||100 miles||£1 per mile|
- A valid driving licence (held for at least two years) must be produced at the time of hire.
- If you hold UK driving licence please click here for more information
- Endorsed licences may be accepted at the discretion of Miles & Miles. Please check at the time of booking.
- We also require additional proof of identity such as a passport and proof of address.
- Fuel is not included in the rental price.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring the correct fuel is used
- If the wrong fuel is used the hirer is liable for all costs including recovery and repair.
- All vehicles leave our locations with a full tank of fuel.
- Provided the vehicle is returned with a full tank of fuel, no refuelling charge is payable.
- If a vehicle is returned not full of fuel, will refuel the vehicle on the hirers behalf.
- The designated price per litre to refuel the vehicle will be displayed at our rental location
- There is no charge for an additional driver.
- Driving licences for additional drivers must be shown at the time of hire.
London Congestion Charge
- Miles & Miles will charge for the first and last day of the rental (currently £11.50 plus vat per day but rising to £15.00 plus vat per day from 22 June 2020) if the vehicle is delivered and/or collected in the congestion zone or if we travel through the zone to the delivery/collection location.
- The charge currently applies between 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday and will change on 22 June 2020 to 7am to 10pm 7 days a week.
- The hirer is liable and responsible for any additional days payment if the vehicle is driven in the zone during any other apart of the rental.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring the vehicle is returned to the agreed location.
- If Miles & Miles has agreed for the vehicle to be returned outside of office hours, the hirer will remain responsible for the vehicle and it's condition until it is re-inspected by a member of our staff.
- If Miles & Miles has agreed the vehicle may be returned to a non-Miles & Miles location, it is the hirer's responsibility to inform Miles & Miles that the vehicle is ready for collection and to park the car safely and legally until the vehicle is collected.
- The hirer will remain responsible for the vehicle and it's condition and any parking charges until it is re-inspected by a member of our staff.
- Customers are unable to park their own vehicles at any of our locations.
Parking, Traffic and other offences / fines
- All fines and court costs for parking, traffic or other offences (including any costs which arise if the vehicle is clamped or towed) are the responsibility of the hirer.
- An extra £36 administration charge per offence will apply.
No Smoking Policy
- We operate a no smoking policy on all rental vehicles and reserve the right to charge a fixed £200 valeting fee on return of the vehicle if you have smoked or allowed smoking within the vehicle. This includes allowing cigarette smoke or ash into the vehicle which would imply the above.
- Cars may not be taken out of England, Scotland or Wales without written authorisation.
- A minimum of 72 hour's notice is required prior to departure from the UK.
- Failure to obtain authorisation will result in you being unable to take the vehicle outside of the UK.
- Vehicles taken abroad will be subject to a rate surcharge (typically 35%), mileage limitation (typically 100 miles per day), and additional insurance cover.
Child / Baby Seats
- We can provide child and baby seats at £35. Fitting is the responsibility of the hirer.
- Over 24hours: No charge. - Under 24hours: 1 Days rental. - No show: 1 Days rental plus any delivery charge (if applicable).